Energy and Resource Saving is part of the history of Metalprint-Jebco Group History, starting from the materials that we process: Brass and Alluminium are by definition part of circular economy.
100% of the material we scrap (during deflashing and during machining) is recycled, and between 60% and 90% of our raw material comes from recycled process.
Sustainability is the driver for other 2 strategic drivers of the group: Optimization of Production Processes and Market Strategy.
Optimization of Production Process begins with more efficient and more reliable sources of energy:
- The roof of italian production plant is covered by solar panels, which guarantees around the 3,5% of electric energy needs;
- The canadian production plant has a battery storage system which allows to cover the peak of energy requirements and reduce the risk of lack of energy supply from the net;
- Trigeneration system under development for forging presses. This will allow a reduction of energy required by 30%;
- Maximum attention to the water consumption, using close systems as much as possible and water recovery systems;
- Machines are equipped with state-of-the-art equipment for the abatement of pollutants.
As Market Strategy, the Group will continue to develop and supply components for the Aluminium markets where the current presence is already strong, in particular:
- Chassis components for Automotive (the growth will mainly be driven by electric vehicles, in need of higher mechanical characteristics due to the weight of the batteries);
- Chassis components for Recreational Vehicles (Quad, Snowmobile, etc);
- Motorcycle components with high technical and aesthetic requirements (footrests, handlebars, triple clamps, etc).
In addition to above, the target of the company is to create partnerships with groups which are developing products with high technology content, even if with low volume in short term.
- Components for Electric Battery Trays;
- Bodies of Hydrogen valves, used in Hydrogen Vehicles.
New Handlebar for MV Agusta
We present the new Handlebar specifically designed and developed for MV Agusta Brutale R.
Enjoy the silky bright surface, while riding with the highest comfort
Send A Message
Contact us by sending email to email@example.com or by filling in below form.